Multilayered Security, with failover protection
Our servers use 256 bit Transport Layer Security (TLS 1.2) to encrypt browser server transactions and are free from the likes of the BEAST server vunerability.
With the varied nature of the data being requested and the legislative requirements for protection of Public Agency data that is supplied by individuals, businesses and other organizations, PSR has implemented the following technical features:
- Our servers use 256 bit Transport Layer Security (TLS 1.2) to encrypt browser server transactions
- While monitoring and interacting with the data page to page, communications are further encrypted which means that SQL injection is not possible nor is post and get masquerading, therefore it is not possible for the data to be corrupted, stolen or shared. Our solution providing this level of security is unique.
- All the data is backed up into 3 secure places spread around the globe several times daily and is mirrored by servers that are geographically disparate.
- We use an industry leading DNS service provider testing for server failures and ready to automatically provide failover DNS routing to one of our mirrors.
Unlike our competitors in this sector, this extraordinarily high level of security is unique, and when combined with our availability profile, provides our Public Sector and related Service Providers with a higher level of peace-of-mind.
Secure User Functions
Additional functional User security highlights include:
- Keeping Public User contact information (email address) private from Service Providers. Public Users and Service Provider Staff communicate through the PSR system. This protects all Users from infringement-of-privacy issues.
- The primary goal of the system, from the Service Providers’ perspective, is to reduce operational bottlenecks, while improving Customer Service and lowering costs. Unlike competitors’ systems in the sector, Service Requests cannot be accessed by anyone (other than the initiator) who is not a registered User of the system. PSR does not encourage “piling-on” by asking others to reinforce specific issues, since this often results in Service Providers feeling coerced into changing priorities and reducing the efficiency of overall Service Delivery.
Configurable Embedded Web Widgets
- Enables embedding of web widget anywhere in service provider’s web estate
- Instantly provides Service Request portal on any website page
- Choice of overlay or new tab so as not to leave Service provider's page
- Ability to configure
- widget size
- Optional wrap-around text displayed
- service categories to display only relevant services per widget
- Promotes service request submission channel to relevant stakeholders
Example of Client's custom web widget